THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY:
Tapet Café A/S
VAT registration number:
Registered office address:
Tapet-Cafe is subject to applicable to the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (the ‘GDPR’). Under this legislation Tapet-Cafe is controller (responsible) for the information which is collected and registered about customers and visitors to www.tapet-cafe.com.
This policy aims to give you information on how we collect and process this data when you visit or make purchase on tapet-cafe.com.
It is important that you read this policy together with any other policy or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you, so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This policy supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protect your personal data.
The data we collect and process, includes details you provide to us, such as your given name and surname and your shipping and billing addresses. We also collect data regarding your shopping habits and the pages and products you have viewed from your use of the website. We use this data for the following purposes:
– To allow you to download relevant marketing material.
– To send you information emails, invitations, and press releases.
– To provide service in connection with selling our products, including taking your orders, processing your payments, and delivering the items you have purchased.
– To provide any additional services you have requested.
– To give you access to services reserved for registered users.
– To personalize your visit to the website and ensure the content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which a person can be identified. The data we collect and process, includes details you provide to us, such as your Identity Data, Contact Data and Financial Data by purchasing an item from our shop, by filling in forms, by entering our image bank or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. We collect Marketing and Communications Data when you subscribe to our newsletter and accept cookies.
When you use our website, we collect the following personal information about you:
– Identity Data including name, surname, title, CVR-no etc.
– Contact Data including addresses, email address and telephone number etc.
– Financial Data including bank account and payment card details when you purchase from our shop.
– Marketing and Communications Data including your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (the ‘GDPR’), we must have a valid legal basis to process your data. In most instances, we will process your data because we have a contract with you e.g. to deliver your purchases. We will also use your personal data to send you sales and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you if we have your explicit consent for this activity, or if you are an existing customer where we have a legitimate interest in communicating with you. You can opt out of sales and marketing communications from us at any time.
We may pass on your personal data to the following third-party recipients:
– To service providers that assist with our business activities, including providers of hosting, software, analysis tools etc.
– To government agencies, where prescribed by law or a court order, or where necessary to document, exercise or defend our legal rights.
– To our advisers, including accounting and law firms.
– To third parties that provide products or services in connection with events we hold.
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which you provided that personal data, unless the law permits or requires that we retain it for longer. The retention period varies depending on the purpose of the processing, afterwards the information will be deleted.
For example, the data collected during your purchase of items on our online shop is retained in accordance with local tax law (five years in Denmark), while the data used to send you our marketing communications is retained until you ask to be unsubscribed.
Under legislation of the Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’), you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of information about you.
You are entitled to:
– Gain access to the personal data we process about you and obtain a number of information about the processing.
– Request us to update, correct or supplement the personal data we hold about you.
– Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose.
– Ask us to delete your personal data from our systems
– Limit our or lawful processing of your personal data.
– Ask us to supply you with the personal data we hold about you in an easily readable electronic format or transfer that data directly to a third party nominated by you.
In some cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. In the future, if you have the right to have limited treatment, we may only process the information (other than storage) with your consent, or for the purpose of establishing, asserting, or defending legal claims or to protect a person or important public interest.
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you visit tapet-cafe.com, the so-called cookies, i.e. information that you have visited our website, are saved. As a consequence, Tapet-Cafe will receive information on the number of visitors and which sites are the most popular. Furthermore, this enables us to provide you with more specific and relevant information when you this website.
According to the Danish Personal Data Act, you have the right to get insight into the personal information registered about and to object to this registration. If the information is incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant, you have the right to claim cancellation of this. Should you require an amendment of your information or further information, please contact us by email email@example.com
You have the right to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal data.